Little resolution for big 2014
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014
I MUST ACHIEVE SOMETHING
New Year Resolution? I got Nothing! As long as I keep remembering that I must change and also achieve something this year. I think that's my resolution. Changes I mean like anything. Any small bad habits I must counter. Achievements, achieve anything. Every small things I need to achieve. Just do it, because it starts from small things.
GO FOR IT
Opportunity doesn't come twice! Whatever and whenever you got a chance to do something, just give it a try. Face it! Obstacles are good friends.
DO YOUR BEST
Don't worry about what other people might think about you. Just be selfish; focus on yourself and what you're doing. As long as you do your best, people will forget bads and judge goods.
New Year Resolution? I got Nothing! As long as I keep remembering that I must change and also achieve something this year. I think that's my resolution. Changes I mean like anything. Any small bad habits I must counter. Achievements, achieve anything. Every small things I need to achieve. Just do it, because it starts from small things.
GO FOR IT
Opportunity doesn't come twice! Whatever and whenever you got a chance to do something, just give it a try. Face it! Obstacles are good friends.
DO YOUR BEST
Don't worry about what other people might think about you. Just be selfish; focus on yourself and what you're doing. As long as you do your best, people will forget bads and judge goods.

0 comments